Day 1: Arrival on Nosy Be Island
- The climate is tropical and the temperature oscillates between 20 and 30°C. After a half hour drive, you are welcomed with a fresh fruit-cocktail to immerse yourself in the art of living “Mora Mora” (very slowly). Watching the sunset over the ocean will open the doors of this haven.
- Dinner and accommodation at Vanila Hotel & Spa on Nosy Be Island
Day 2: Arrival in Nosy Komba
- Transfer to Nosy Komba Island by boat with a free day to relax and explore with excellent snorkeling straight off the beach in front of the lodge.
- Dinner and night in Jardin Vanille Lodge on Nosy Komba Island
- Departure from Vanila Hotel & Spa 09h00
Day 3: Mitsinjo Excursion
- Visit to various plantations: vanilla, pepper, coffee, cocoa, and many delicious spices and fruits; also the very interesting and useful discovery of the medicinal plants popular with the local Malagasy folk.
- Arrival at the “Point of View” which sits at about 300 meters above sea level, with a superb panoramic view – a stunning spot for photos. From up here we can distinguish, the island of Nosy Tanikely, the Bay of Russians, the pier of Ankify, the bridge metal of the Sambirano river.
- Back to the village for the visit of the “shipyard” of the village.
- Discovery of the construction of canoes, a traditional balance wheels.
- Dinner and night in JardinVanille Lodge on Nosy Komba Island
Day 4: Departure to Nosy Be
- Transfer by speed boat back to Nosy be and arrival at Nosy Lodge.
- Dinner and night in Vanila Hotel & Spa on Nosy Be Island
Day 5: The Island with centuries-old turtles
- Enjoy this excursion to Mamoko Island where you will discover a unique diversity between its famous baobabs as well as its snorkeling area worthy of the Tanikely Marine Park, its Macaco lemurs and its centenarian land turtles or the history of the ruins of an old Arab trading post.
- After visiting the authentic village of Mamoko, enjoy a typical local picnic lunch in the shade of a tree along waterfalls.
- Departure by boat from the waterfall around 15:30 pm.
Day 6: Tropical forest
- You embark aboard a traditional canoe along the mangrove to the Lokobe reserve: a preserved universe where you will encounter the nocturnal and diurnal lemurs (Macaco and Lépilémur), chameleons and tropical birds.
- After 2 hours of walking, lunch and visit to the artisan’s village, enjoy an afternoon at leisure.
- Accommodation in your private Prestige Studio at the Home the Residence with breakfast & dinner
Day 7: Whales Safari to Nosy Iranja
- You will be collected and transferred by boat for your visit along the virgin coast of Madagascar and its kilometers of wild untouched beaches to Nosy Iranja.
- This wonderful Island is well-known for its two little islands connected by an exceptional sand bank of 2kms of idyllic white beach.
- After exploring, relax in a comfortable bungalow settled under the coconut palms and placed just a few meters from the sea.
- Overnight at Home the Residence in your private Prestige Studio with breakfast and dinner.
Day 8: End of your stay
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport.